Evaluation & Promotion
The academic year is divided into two terms: April to September and October to March. There is an examination at the end
of each term and “Progress Report” is issued.
- Serious action will be taken if the mark/grades are tampered with.
- No request will be entertained to anticipate/postpone any unit test for individual students for any reason whatsoever.
Wilful breach of any of the regulation pertaining to the class test or any exam is punishable which will lead to disqualification
from assessment / tests. If a student is caught using or assisting in the use of unfair means in the exams or tests,
the same will be considered null andvoid.
- Discrepancies in awarding marks, if any should be brought to the notice of the respective teacher/Principal within
24 hours of the distribution of answer scripts. No change in Marks or Grades will be permitted after the stipulated
time, nor any complaint entertained to that effect.
- For promotion from XI to XII a student should obtain minimum 33% marks.
- The promotion criteria of class IX, X & XI are subject to modifications as notified by CBSE from time to time.
2. Result declared at the close of the year is final in all cases and will not be reconsidered.
NOTE: No student will be permitted to appear for half yearly and final exams unless all dues are cleared.
Kindly note that the examinations from the academic year 2017-18 and onwards would be conducted as per the following
assessment structure :
Under the co-scholastic area the following activities will be graded on five-point grading scale (A-E)
Health and physical education
We look forward to your co-operation in the implementation of the new examination structure.