- GPRS facility is available in all buses. Speed governors in all buses.
- The School has specially purchased an Alcohol Meter. Regular testing of bus staff takes place and is recorded. A zero
tolerance policy to alcohol consumption is in place.
- Students taking half day and/or not availing the bus service for the day need special permission for the same.
- Police verification of all School Personnel
- Police verification of staff including the Principal is almost complete.
- Installation of CCTV cameras
- CCTV cameras have been installed and constant checks are made to ensure their proper working Camera recordings are
monitored regularly by the school authorities.
- Entry into the school premises must be in compliance with security norms.
- Entry of persons/vehicles is recorded at the school gates by the security agency guards.
- Entry not given to any vehicle without the permission /proper verification.
- Entry to the school building strictly restricted and guarded.
- Efficient communication system in place between the school reception and the school gate guards on duty.
- All visitors are required to fill in the “VISITORS REGISTER”.
- Wearing of I – Card is mandatory for all the students
- Strict protocol to ensure that the drivers, attendants and other support staff are not given unrestricted access tothe
school building during school hours.
- Drivers, bus attendants are not allowed unrestricted movement in the school premises.
- Specific areas for the above mentioned persons have been designated
- Female sweepers/attendants to be assigned to the Primary Block.
- Well trained female attendants are assigned duties in the primary wing.
- Special uniforms to facilitate easy identification have been provided to the attendants.
- Proper built boundary walls and infrastructure.
- The school is adequately gated and secured with the help of a boundary wall.
- CCTV cameras are in place and repair of the same are carried out at regular intervals.
- School audit for fire safety is conducted regularly.
- School is regularly checked for safety of the building and the certification for the same is in place.
- Restrictions regarding the usage of toilets.
- Washrooms renovated and updated with modern amenities have been provided for the students at every floor of the school
- Notices have been put for the usage of these only by the students.
- Separate toilets have been provided for the teaching staff, administrative staff members, female attendants,Grade D
- All washrooms are regularly checked and inspected by the designated staff members.
- The administrative staff takes periodic rounds of the wash rooms, lunch areas, classrooms and open spaces during and
after school hours.
- Sensitization about the safety and security of children.
- Specially trained personnel have been assigned the task of periodical orientation and counseling of the drivers,bus
attendants, peons, gardeners, watchmen and other support staff.
- Training of support staff and drivers are conducted.
- The Dental and eye- checkup of the bus personnel is conducted regularly.
- A Life skills programme is in place to educate our children and the students too are sensitized through the multimedia
programmes about the concepts of ‘good touch & bad touch’
- Consultative processes with the parents and children.
- Each academic year the parents are oriented about the safety and security measures for their wards.
- Constant interaction and counseling sessions held by the school counselors. Student suggestion boxes are situated all
over the school.
- Child Safety and Protection Committee.
- Students Grievances Redressal Forum.
- Parent-Teacher-Student Committee.
- Bus Committee
We continue to strive for the Safety and Happiness of our children and staff.