Recommendation to Parents
- Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct should be inculcated as well as cleanliness of dress and person.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents or guardians are requested to mention in their letter, Admission
No., the name, class and section of their wards
- Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms, much less ask their domestic helpers to do so. All dealings
with the teachers must be conducted through the Principal.
- Parents, guardian or other interested persons are strictly forbidden to see their wards or interview their teachers
during school hours without the sanction ofthe Principal.
- As the medium of instruction in this school is English, the children should be helped to follow their classes
easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular English Conversation at home.
- Support the work of the school particularly by enforcing regularity and discipline and by evincing interest in
your child’s progress and by extending the fullest co-operation by participating in school activities.
- Encourage your child to make a time table for home study, recreation etc and prepare his/her things for school
- Inculcate in your child the reading habit. Encourage him/her to read books.
- Parents are requested to take children away within 15 minutes after the school hours.
- In order to avoid the feeling of disparity among students, parents are requested not to celebrate their ward’s
birthday lavishly in school, only toffees can besent through their children.
- The school is concerned about the well being and the welfare of every student. Therefore, the parents are requested
to ensure that their wards carry their tiffins with them when they leave for school in the morning. Due to security
reasons the school will not accept tiffins or any other material from anybody concerned with the ward.
- If you fail to deposit the fee between the 1st and the 10th of the installment month, you may deposit the same
from 22nd to 25th of the same month, with a late fee of Rs.50/- or with late fee of Rs. 50/- per month per installment
in the next installments (inclusive of the installment month). Fee can be deposited only on the installment months
- A written application with the full particulars of the ward should be submitted in the office for any documents/certificates
needed from the school office, atleast two days in advance. A nominal fee will be charged for the same (if applicable).