- All fee payments including after due date payments may be paid online or by cheque/Demand draft.
- No outstation/post dated cheques will be accepted. Parents can avail the online facility to pay the school fee through the iScuela Connect–Parent app and parent web portal using the student login Id.
- The school fee is to be paid quarterly /monthly and Paid between 3rd and 10th of the quarter/month.
- If you fail to deposit the fees between the 3rd and 10th of every quarter, you may also deposit the same between
20th and 24th of every month with a late fee of 50/- per instalment per month, (including the instalment month)
- Bank has no authority to waive off fine and accept the fees after the due date.
- However, for the convenience of the parents/guardians, the first quarter fee can be paid between 20th and 24th April without late fee.
- Receipt of fee is an important document to be kept safely and produced as and when required by the school to reconcile accounts.
School fee may be increased by 8% every year.