Evaluation & Promotion
- The academic year is divided into two terms: April to September and October to March. There is an examination at the end of each term and “Progress Report” is issued.
- Serious action will be taken if the mark/grades are tampered with.
- No request will be entertained to anticipate/postpone any unit test for individual students for any reason whatsoever.
- Wilful breach of any of the regulation pertaining to the class test or any exam is punishable which will lead to disqualification from assessment / tests. If a student is caught using or assisting in the use of unfair means in the exams or tests, the same will be considered null and void.
- Discrepancies in awarding marks, if any should be brought to the notice of the respective teacher/Principal within 24 hours of the distribution of answer scripts. No change in Marks or Grades will be permitted after the stipulated time, nor any complaint entertained to that effect.
- For promotion from XI to XII a student should obtain minimum 33% marks.
- The promotion criteria of class IX, X & XI are subject to modifications as notified by CBSE from time to time.
- Result declared at the close of the year is final in all cases and will not be reconsidered.
Kindly note that the examinations from the academic year 2017-18 and onwards would be conducted as per the following
assessment structure :
Under the co-scholastic area the following activities will be graded on five-point grading scale (A-E)
- Work education
- Art education
- Health and physical education
We look forward to your co-operation in the implementation of the new examination structure.